2022 WonderCon Signature Series Exclusive Cherami Leigh Signed Pop - Asuna (Sword Art Online) **PLEASE READ**
**Note: All of our Asuna Pops came with a slight 'ridge' on the back of the box going from top to bottom. See 2nd pic in this listing for a visual.
Please Read: These Pops were signed exclusively at our booth during the 2022 WonderCon which is notated on the sticker. They were also JSA witness authenticated on site. These are the same signed Pops that were available to show attendees.
Shipping: Price includes shipping in the US. International shipping will be based on weight and location.
You cannot request a specific variation: These have already been boxed up and shuffled around, so we have no way of knowing who will get which Pop.
1) Discounts can't be applied to Signature Series orders.
2) Each Pop has a '7BAP Signature Series' sticker which states the quantity signed of that particular version.
3) Each Pop will have a JSA or Beckett authentication sticker on the side window ensuring the autograph is authentic. It will also come with a COA card that matches the serial number on the sticker. (With Beckett moving away from paper cards, they have a QR code on the side. Pop may or may not include a card in this case.)
4) Each Pop will come in a PopShield protector and double boxed to ensure no damage should occur during shipping.
5) If you buy multiples, it's entirely possible that you will get the more than one of the same Pop. We ship these completely blind so we have no way of knowing what's in each box.
6) Condition Disclaimer: We do our best to use Pops with minimal to no damage. Our goal is to use Pops that would grade 7.5 or better on our scale, which most collectors agree is a pretty strict grading scale. That being said, when we do these signings, the Pop boxes get handled several times between the time they leave our hands and the time they return. For this reason, we cannot guarantee perfectly mint boxes on Signature Series Pops. If you're disappointed with the condition on your Signature Series purchase, contact us and we'll be happy to work with you on a solution.
7) We cannot offer returns or replacements on Signature Series products.
All individual 4-inch Pops with a purchase price of $40 or more will automatically be shipped in a PopShield protector at no additional cost. 4-inch Pops with a price of $300 or more (with the exception of Signature Series Pops) will automatically be shipping in a PopShield Armor hard protector at no extra cost* (This applies only to the price of individual Pops, not the cost of the entire order)
*There will be some exceptions, such as if the Pop doesn't fit inside an Armor or if we are out of stock. When this is the case, an Armor will not be included with your order.
** A note about condition: We try our best to grade our Pops accurately so you know what to expect your Pop and its box to look like. Pops listed as an 8 out of 10 or better can be expected to have at the worst very minor shelf wear, and at best be perfectly mint. Grading is subjective and not everybody will see things the same way which is why we have a no questions asked return policy on all Pops. Please consult our Condition Guide if you have any questions regarding how we grade our Pops
*** Sticker Disclaimer: We try our best to use accurate stock photos, meaning if the pic shows an exclusive sticker then the Pop you receive will also have the exclusive sticker. If there is no sticker in the pic then you should purchase with the understanding that the Pop you receive will have no sticker. All Pops that we sell without stickers are still 100% legitimate and authentic, but were sourced from overseas sellers located in places such as Europe and Australia where store exclusives are handled differently.
**** Legal disclaimer: All Pops were purchased by us on the secondary market and not directly through Funko. Therefore they are being sold as used.