PopShield Protectors 400-Count Bulk (FREE SHIPPING IN CONT. U.S.)
**Note: Due to weight, 400-packs can only be shipped within the continental U.S. They will ship UPS Ground, which means they cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
PopShield is simply the best Funko Pop protector on the market today.
- .45 mm thick acid-free PET plastic, an average of 10-25% thicker than most other protectors. Thicker plastic = Better protection for your Pops!
- Easy-peel protective film that keeps the PopShield from getting scratched before it gets to you.
- Push-lock tab that adds structural integrity to the box when formed, and keeps the Pop safely inside no matter what happens.
- PopShield logo is stamped on the top flap for brand recognition. Accept no imitations!
*** PLEASE READ: All 400-packs will ship UPS Ground. PopShield orders must ship separate from Funko Pop orders, therefore we cannot offer a combined shipping discount when Pops and PopShield packs are ordered at the same time.
All individual 4" Pops with a purchase price of $40 or more will automatically be shipped in a PopShield protector at no additional cost! (This applies only to the price of individual Pops, not the cost of the entire order)
**Sticker Disclaimer: We try our best to use accurate stock photos, meaning if the pic shows an exclusive sticker then the Pop you receive will also have the exclusive sticker. If there is no sticker in the pic then you should purchase with the understanding that the Pop you receive will have no sticker. All Pops that we sell without stickers are still 100% legitimate and authentic and were sourced from overseas sellers located in places such as Europe and Australia where exclusive stickers are not as common.
* A note about condition: We try our best to grade our Pops accurately so you know what to expect your Pop and its box to look like. Pops listed as an 8 out of 10 or better can be expected to have at the worst very minor shelf wear, and at best be perfectly mint. Grading is subjective and not everybody will see things the same way which is why we have a no questions asked return policy on all products.
** Legal disclaimer: All Pops were purchased by us on the secondary market and not directly through Funko. Therefore they are being sold as used.