3-Pack (old style) PopShield Protectors 5-Count (9"x 6.25"x 4.25") **Read Description**
**Note: These PopShields are designed only for the thicker (9"x 6.25"x 4.25") 3-pack boxes. Some of the newer, thinner 3-packs won't fit. For example, the Game of Thrones Dragons, Michonne & Pets, Hammerhead/Greedo/Walrus Man WILL fit into these PopShields, but the Ewoks and chrome Flash 3-pack WILL NOT fit.
**Return Policy: Due to many folks not reading the note about sizes before purchasing 3-pack PopShields, we will not be accepting returns on this product.
PopShield is simply the best Funko Pop protector on the market today.
- .45 mm thick acid-free PET plastic, an average of 10-25% thicker than most other protectors. Thicker plastic = Better protection for your Pops!
- Easy-peel protective film that keeps the PopShield from getting scratched before it gets to you.
- Push-lock tab that adds structural integrity to the box when formed, and keeps the Pop safely inside no matter what happens.
- PopShield logo is stamped on the top flap for brand recognition. Accept no imitations!
*** PLEASE READ: Most PopShield orders will ship UPS Ground, which means they cannot be shipped to a PO Box. PopShield orders must ship separate from Funko Pop orders, therefore we cannot offer a combined shipping discount when Pops and PopShield packs are ordered at the same time.
All individual 4" Pops with a purchase price of $40 or more will automatically be shipped in a PopShield protector at no additional cost! (This applies only to the price of individual Pops, not the cost of the entire order)
* A note about condition: We try our best to grade our Pops accurately so you know what to expect your Pop and its box to look like. Pops listed as an 8 out of 10 or better can be expected to have at the worst very minor shelf wear, and at best be perfectly mint. Grading is subjective and not everybody will see things the same way which is why we have a no questions asked return policy on all products.
** Legal disclaimer: All Pops were purchased by us on the secondary market and not directly through Funko. Therefore they are being sold as used.